I found these handouts in the downtown branch of the
Chandler Public Library.
The handouts seem to be from the city of Chandler
and the Chandler Christian Community Center.
The handouts have
- a Chandler City logo
- a Chandler City Library logo
- a USDA Federal government logo
- a Chandler Christian Community Center logo
- contact information for Priscilla Acero
who seems to work for the
Chandler Christian Community Center and
perhaps the City of Chandler,
the Chandler Public Library or the USDA.
- a logo for First Things First, which might be
a Maricopa County government entity
- a logo for Health - Arizona, which might be
an Arizona government entity
The information on Priscilla Acero
is listed as
Chandler Christian Community Center
I know that Chandler City Councilwoman Trinity Donovan
is the CEO or President of the Chandler Christian Community Center.
I am not sure if she placed the handout in the Chandler Public Library or
had a city of Chandler employee place them there, but I suspect
she is involved with these handout which seem to mix religion and
government showing up at the Chandler Public Library.